Dog Chews - Elk Antlers
Locally found 100% real elk antlers and hand cut personally from us here in Idaho.
OUR Antler Dog Chews:
- Long Lasting- The majority of antlers will last a dog weeks, or even months
- Sustainable- New antlers are naturally grown and shed each year.
- Natural & Organic- There is only 1 ingredient, 100% Organic Antler.
- Nutritional- Naturally rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc and phosphorus.
- Humane- Our antlers are naturally shed, they fall of as part of the normal life cycle.
- Local- Our Antlers are sourced from only in central Idaho
- Oral Health- Antler chewing helps keep teeth and breath clean.
- Convenient- Antler chews are clean, easy to store, not messy.
Why Elk Antler Dog Chews?
- Elk Antlers actually have the largest marrow core in the antler world. It is the bio-available vitamin and mineral rich marrow center that keeps dogs occupied for hours a day!
- Elk antlers are an all-natural, 100 % organic and annually renewable resource, unlike Bully-Sticks, Bones, Ears, Raw-hides, etc. that all must come from dead animals!
- Male Elk shed their antlers each spring as part of a natural process. Thus no animals are harmed to collect our elk antlers.
- Elk Antlers contain no artificial color or added hormones, antibiotics, animal by-products, steroids or preservatives!
- Elk Antlers are good for the dog's body, as they contain many beneficial bio-nutrients and minerals and the chewing action promote fresh breath as well as clean white teeth!
- Antlers are virtually odor & residue free, no mess!
- Unlike bones, fresh elk antler dog chews are virtually impossible to chip or splinter when they are being chewed! They last longer than you can imagine!
- Our Long-lasting dog elk chews will provide you and your dog with priceless quality time and enjoyment.