Stone Glacier Evo 3300 + Krux Evo Frame Tan
This product is sold out
Stone Glacier Evo 3300
- Weight - 3lb 13oz. on Medium Krux Evo Frame, Bag only weighs 1lb 6oz.
- 3,300 cubic inch main bag
- One external zipped pocket
- Full top panel zip for access to the main compartment
- 150+ pound load rating (check Design page for load rating info)
- Hydration compatible
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA
WAIST BELT SIZES
Small 28" - 30"
Medium 31"- 36"
Large 37" +
Based on our best selling Solo 3300 design, the EVO 3300 is the lightest-weight and most versatile pack we’ve ever created. It is a capable day-pack that can also be used for multi-day ventures for the ultralight and discerning backcountry hunter.
After you notch your tag, use the load shelf with our 2,500+ cubic inch Load Cell Dry Bag that is sized to carry an entire boned sheep or mule deer. In elk country, the load shelf is sized perfectly for elk quarters. An ultralight pack made with the toughest technical materials, the EVO 3300 is a versatile pack built for North American backpack hunts from the Beartooths to the Brooks.